Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dancing in the Moonlight from Sept. 14th

I spent yesterday looking at Web pages for a ballroom dancing teaching studio in Las Vegas. I found one that appealed to me after watching hours of video of dancers, instructors, recitals and international competitions in Las Vegas.
Today I picked out shoes, cant dance in my beloved Crocs. Well I could but that might be to awkward with the non-slick soles. The shoes were less expensive than I expected, but not inexpensive, either. I chose a blush color, I wanted the silver ones but I never wear anything silver, so blush it is or will be when I am ready for dancing. Sunday will mark the two month anniversary since the new knee was implanted. It will be several more months before I'm really to go hippity-hopping on the dance floor. But wishful thinking was fun and got me to do some exercises which I have been slacking off doing.
I think the hard part is going to be finding appropriate outfits for my fat figure and age. But what fun it will be looking. A woman can dream can't she?

No comments: